Nasi goreng or fried rice is a popular rice based dishes in Indonesia its very common and easy to find it specially at night when fried rice street vendor is very common.
Nasi goreng made by cold cooked rice and stir fry with common spices like garlic, shallots, spring onion, and don't forget to add salt. sometimes sweet soy sauce(kecap) and fermented shrimp paste (terasi) also added.
Nasi goreng recipeEdit
- 100 gr cold cooked rice
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 shallots cloves, crushed
- 2 tbs cooking oil
- spring onion
- 1 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add the cooking oil and let it until heated
- add the spring onion,garlic,salt,and shallots
- add the rice stir for three minutes
- at the last add sweet soy sauce
- your fried rice is ready to serve